The SICAM in Pordenone is traditionally one of the most important international performance shows for Häfele. In the interzum year of 2017, the specialist for hardware technology and electronic access control systems is bringing the most important topics and new products that were exhibited in Cologne and the further developments thereof to Pordenone. With this and the new web presence of Häfele Italy which recently went live, the company is demonstrating its performance capability as an innovator and service provider. You can see all of this at the trade fair booth in Hall 2, Booth A10/B11.
The main focus is on products that the company has developed and manufactured in-house, furniture connectors such as the new, award-winning Ixconnect SC 8/25 spreading connector and its sibling the SC 8/60, the Easy Storage cabinet organizer system and the new Loox generation, which make furniture smart with their app-based control. Other highlights are new developments in the area of flap fittings and the comprehensive Smuso soft closing system, which is the ideal companion to the Slido sliding door family.
Häfele is therefore staying true to its motto of “More life per square metre”, is becoming intensively involved in the “Micro Living” and “Smart Home” mega trends in Pordenone, and is presenting its innovative ideas regarding digital networking of furniture and rooms with a virtual reality presentation on the subject of “Häfele Connect”. “Furniture technology – a holistic view”: this is how the company fills its visitors with enthusiasm and becomes a supplier of ideas for new market opportunities to its partners.
When living spaces flow into each other and furniture defines the living space, the importance of the furnishings grows: the fittings define the furniture. The Häfele Concept idea for flexible living and working in small spaces demonstrates how apartments consisting of industrial, modular grid furniture can give the industry new impetus.
Furniture technology is becoming the driving innovation force for this new living environment. It gives the furniture the necessary space-saving flexibility for daily use, and creates the prerequisites for comfortable living and working in small units. Against this backdrop, only a comprehensive and holistic view of furniture brings usable and future-proof solutions for industry and craftsmen.
The product highlights
At Häfele, there are many innovations in lighting, furniture connectors, cabinet systems, sliding door and flap fittings.
- With an update of many products and the Häfele Connect App, the Häfele Loox LED lighting system will become the entry point into the smart world of furniture and rooms.
- The Häfele Easy Storage cabinet organizer system is a complete system for fitting cabinets from a single source. Whether pull-outs or belt racks, whether it’s a shoe rack or suspenders, everything is possible with this system, in one consistent design style and a single pattern. This way the industry can add value to its cabinets in a segment-appropriate manner. All elements can be assembled and disassembled without the use of tools with the new connector, which just won the interzum award 2017. The Easy Storage connector reduces assembly time by 50% compared to screwed connections. It is also the heart of the cabinet and shelving system.
- Ixconnect, the furniture connector range from Häfele. In terms of innovation and experience, the company is unbeatable, as the “Best of the Best” interzum award for the new spreading connector shows. Simplicity and speed during installation are the main traits of this new connector family. The invisibly mounted Ixconnect SC 8/25 spreading connector for assembly of light furniture is used with standard 8 mm holes. It connects furniture without tools, simply by pressure. Additional advantages: One product for all panel thicknesses as well as easy handling.
- The one-piece Ixconnect SC 8/60 spreading connector also remains almost invisible in furniture. It is designed especially for larger furniture using clever technology and creates new design and construction possibilities for the industry.
- The Häfele Slido sliding door system is equipped for all applications with innovative all-round damping (soft-closing, centre door soft close and soft opening). This protects the fittings and the cabinet structure.
- The Free flap fittings are electrifiable and certified in all conceivable opening methods.
- The multi-functional mirror combines light with controls, demister and sound in one product, featuring intuitive operation via design touch keys or, for the sound via app, remote controlled and streamed via tablet or smartphone.
Customers benefit from Easiness. Engineered by Häfele
All new products from our own development and production embody our philosophy of easiness and simplicity. “Easiness. Engineered by Häfele” – this motto is a program, because Häfele fitting technology is developed and positioned on the market to make life easier for manufacturers and consumers: easier to choose, to order, to process and, of course, in their use.
Comprehensive service offering
An integral part of the Häfele philosophy is a comprehensive range of services and advice from Häfele Industry Division EWW. Häfele Key Account Managers accompany the furniture industry along the entire process chain, from the development of new furniture to its delivery to the end user. In addition, they are also glad to be called upon to provide new ideas and to assist in meeting individual requirements. Together with their customers, Häfele engineers are constantly developing customer-specific, fitting solutions and variations that have become critical to the success in the furniture market.
The Häfele exhibit is a traditional meeting point and an innovative marketplace for the industry. The exhibition team is looking forward to having a full house as well as inspiring discussions with partners, and those who want to become partners.
Source and pictures: Häfele
Enter your email to get updates automatically: