Digital connection of modern living worlds
Häfele answers the exciting questions of our time at interzum 2019 in Cologne. With digital networking, innovative furniture technology and holistic solutions, the company is re-experiencing its own claim to “think ahead” at the exhibition stand in Hall 7.1, C 040. How easily the smart world of furniture industry and craft can be realized with the Häfele assortment and the many new products becomes visible.
“Smart furniture meets smart home” – what two years ago at Interzum was more of a dream of the future, is now made easy with the Häfele Connect technology and extremely simple. The company supplies the competence proof u.a. using the example of a smart component networked micro-apartment and a kitchen with sophisticated lighting controlled by smartphone or tablet.
The Häfele booth will again be hosting a major festival of innovation this year. It is on 1400 square meters of booth marketplace for the international, creative exchange of ideas and ideas. It pays to visit furniture and kitchen manufacturers as well as crafts, architects, planners and property specialists.
The harmony of presence and future
If you are interested in new ideas, you will find them at the Häfele booth. Here, the future has already begun in many areas. “Digital Living, we make it easy” is the slogan. Among other things, he describes the new generation of the LED lighting program Loox. It is easier to plan, easier to install, easier to navigate, and lays the foundation for the new, smart assortment. Under the umbrella of Häfele Connect, the networking and control of smart Häfele products, including the connection to third-party systems, becomes a reality.
Nimbus, the youngest member of the Häfele family, is also involved. The LED lighting pioneer rounds off the product range and light expertise of Häfele with its sophisticated design and leading technology.
“We make it easy” is the central message to the furniture industry.
This includes a great service with know-how over the entire process chain, from planning through production to logistics. A kitchen equipped with cross-linked light makes this possible to experience. She stands next to the smart micro-apartment in the center of a live show at the booth.
Furniture technology holistically thought
In addition, there is a lot of furniture technology in context of a holistic view on the example of three kitchens and living and sleeping worlds equipped with the latest products. At five live stations each visitor can experience the power of the new products themselves: the Easiness furniture connectors in a completely tool-free furniture assembly, the new generation of flap fittings, the new Häfele handle collection with a Red Dot Award winner, the brand new Häfele wire products range, the whole Häfele expertise in furniture sliding and much more – a fireworks of innovations just.
Product highlights at the Häfele booth
At Häfele there are many novelties around the smart networking of modern living worlds, LED light and sound, furniture connectors, cabinet systems, sliding and flaps.
The major topics in the field of innovation are among others:
- the fifth generation of the revised Häfele Loox LED luminaire range. It presents itself as a completely new system. Simple, linear, logical – that’s the essence of four generations of successfully developed and marketed LED technology. Häfele Loox thus meets the growing demand for light in furniture and rooms, the growing need for networking and digitization, and maximum simplicity and flexibility. Loox offers new, surprising possibilities for digital networking via the Häfele Connect app, including the connection to third-party systems.
- the designer lights by Nimbus, the LED lighting pioneer and new member of the Häfele family.
- the sensational novelty of Häfele’s range of free hinges: an innovative, extremely small and at the same time extremely strong flap fitting. With its compact design, it creates more storage space in the furniture than any other popular models in its class.
- the latest developments in the furniture connector range Häfele Ixconnect, which for the first time make it possible to build complete furniture bodies completely without tools and can be integrated into any standardized production process without conversion.
- the extended drawer range HäfeleMatrix. It offers an optimal solution for every application. The equipment of the exhibits at the exhibition stand show the whole range of possibilities, from the functional entry-level model to the high-end system solution.
- the wardrobe equipment DressCodein a design language and a cast. This evaluates cabinets segmentally. The system is internationally uniformly available. All elements can be assembled and disassembled without tools. This reduces assembly time by 50% compared to bolted connections. The award-winning connector is the heart of this system for cabinets and shelves.
- The ingenious base adjustment system Häfele Axilo- der extended arm for body leveling, now awarded the Red Dot Award.
- Officys table racks. They are now also available in the trend color graphite black for a modern ambiance in the traditional office, for shared spaces and coworking areas. The electrically height-adjustable table frame Häfele Officys TE 651 will be shown at the exhibition stand.
- Innovative Häfele Caravan fittings. They are present at the exhibition stand in a caravan replica. This comprehensive range is rounded off with lights from the Loox LED range and charging stations for smartphones and Co.
In addition to the exhibition stand, Häfele will be present at two special shows. On the special area “Tiny Spaces” there is a small house on wheels, so to speak Micro-Living mobile, full of smart solutions from the hardware specialist.
In addition, Häfele is involved as the initiator of a future workshop with young and creative people from a wide range of disciplines. On the special area in hall 10/11, these young people will present their view on the digital living of the future.
The Häfele trade fair team is looking forward to the reaction of its partners and is looking forward to intensive and inspiring talks on its innovative market place at the Interzum in Cologne.
Häfele is an internationally organized family owned and operated business with headquarters in Nagold, Germany.
It was founded in 1923 and today serves the furniture industry, architects, planners, cabinet makers/joiners as well as dealers in over 150 countries around the world with furniture fittings and architectural hardware as well as electronic access control systems.
Häfele develops and manufactures hardware fittings and electronic access control systems in five factories in Germany and Hungary. In the 2017 financial year the Häfele Group achieved exports of 80% with over 7600 employees in 37 subsidiaries and numerous additional dealerships around the world and revenue of 1.38 billion Euros.
Enter your email to get updates automatically: