10 pieces of high-quality long wood dowels made of dried beech wood, surface: corrugated, 9094878
Wooden dowels 9094878 for wood panels, wood jointing, furniture making, shelf construction.
The high-quality long wood dowels 9094878 have a ribbed surface structure and, in combination with glue, connect wooden workpieces safely and reliably.
The long wood dowels are slightly sharpened at the ends so that they find an optimal hold in the dowel hole.
The glue can be optimally distributed on the surface.
The wooden dowel 9094878 is perfect for, among other things:
- Wooden panels
- Wood connection
- Weight: 2 g
- Size: 40 mm (1.6″)
- With FSC certificate
- High brand quality from UMAXO®
- For mounting, two holes with a diameter of Φ10 mm (25/64″) must be pre-drilled on the two surfaces to be joined
- The depth of the holes must be 25/32″ (20 mm), which is half the length of the anchor. In this way, the surfaces can be optimally connected by pressing them together
- A suitable glue should be used for the wood connection, which should be added before pressing together
- Length of the long wood anchor: 40 mm (1-37/64″)
- Diameter: Φ10 mm (25/64″)
For further dimensions and details
see technical drawing
- The high-quality long wood dowels 9094878 are made of beech wood (wood)
Included in delivery:
- 10 long wood dowels 9094878 made of dried beech wood, corrugated
Manufacturer’s part numbers:
- Item Identification Number: 9094878
- EAN number: 8432393124513