High-quality ring-shaped folding handle made of solid and robust brass, surface: satin matt, 587-60SB
Ring handle 587-60SB for motorhome, boat, inspection hatch, inspection door.
The high-quality 587-60SB ring-shaped folding handles are perfect for applications where the handle needs to remain hidden.
They can be mounted both vertically and horizontally.
The 587-60SB ring-shaped folding handles have a simple and elegant design and can be used in many ways.
The 587-60SB ring handle is perfect for, among other things:
- Inspection flap
- Inspection door
- Weight: 86 g
- Size: 47.5 mm (1.9″)
- Material thickness: 2.5 mm (3/32″)
- Satin matt
- High brand quality from Sugatsune / LAMP®.
- Satin matt
- The ring-shaped folding handles 587-60SB are recessed
- The fastening is done with the help of the screws included in the scope of delivery (M4 x 25 flat round head screw)
- For mounting, a 2-23/64″ (60 mm) x 1-7/8″ (47.5 mm) cutout must be made on the door
- The depth of the cut-out must be at least 16.5 mm (21/32″) mm (see
for further details)
- Ring Folding Handle Length (H1): 60 mm (2-23/64″)
- Width (L): 47.5 mm (1-7/8″)
- Depth (h1): 15.5 mm (39/64″)
- Diameter of the grip ring (L1): Φ36 mm (1-27/64″)
- Grip area diameter (L2): Φ24.5 mm (31/32″)
For further dimensions and details
see technical drawing
- The high-quality ring-shaped folding handles 587-60SB are made of brass
Included in delivery:
- 1 piece ring-shaped folding handle 587-60SB made of solid and robust brass, satin matt
- 1 piece M4 x 25 flat round head screw made of steel
Manufacturer’s part numbers:
- Item identification number: 100-016-019
- Item number: 587-60SB
- EAN number: 4510932010917
Manufacturer: Sugatsune / LAMP® (Japan)