- For comfortable opening and closing of furniture fronts, with or without handles
- Mechanical or electrical, but also combinable
- The right movement technology for every application
For combination with different motion technologies by Blum
- Blum is an innovative partner offering motion technologies for different convenience levels
- Blumotion S can be combined with 3 different Blum motion technologies
- Slim product range because it can be used for Legrabox or Movento
Blum offers four motion technologies and consequently the right solution for every level of user convenience. The range, however, remains slim – thanks to the new Blumotion S runner which is compatible with two different product categories.
The different motion technologies offered by the Austrian fittings manufacturer give cabinet makers and industrial manufacturers plenty of scope for design and differentiation. Yet Blum is keen to ensure that its range is manageable. Consequently, the company now offers a … [READ MORE]
Blum now offers a mechanical opening support system combined with soft close
Hoechst, Austria – May 2015. To provide enhanced opening ease for handle-less fronts, Blum not only offers an electric opening support system but also a mechanical solution: Tip-On. Tip-On is now available in combination with Blumotion for soft and effortless closing. Tip-On Blumotion brings supreme ease of use to handle-less furniture – in kitchens and throughout the home. The innovation is the winner of this year’s Red Dot Award 2015 for top quality design.
Tip-On Blumotion combines easy one-touch opening with soft closing. Handle-less pull-outs and drawers open with ease thanks to the mechanical opening support system and always have a feather-light glide. Tried and tested soft-close Blumotion… [READ MORE]
Blum wins further awards for excellence in design
Three products receive the much sought-after German Design Award 2016
- Tip-On Blumotion, an inspiring combination of mechanical one-touch opening and soft and effortless closing
- Aventos HK-XS, the small stay lift with a slim construction
- Servo-Drive flex, the electric opening support system for handle-less fridge/freezers and dishwashers
Hoechst, Austria – 26 October 2015. Blum’s latest German design awards bear testimony to the fact that the fittings manufacturer from Hoechst not only attaches importance to the functionality of its high-tech fittings, but also sets great store by the design of its hinges, lift systems and pull-outs. Three Blum products have just won the “German Design Award 2016 – Special Mention” … [READ MORE]
Uniform front gap allows you to combine different motions technologies
- Motion technologies bring enhanced convenience to handle-less furniture
- Different motion technologies can be combined thanks to uniform front gap
- Allows you to implement handle-less furniture throughout the home
Hoechst, Austria – October 2015. Austrian fittings specialist Blum offers four motion technologies, producing countless solutions to support the big trend towards handle-less furniture. No matter what solution you opt for (depending on the application), the uniform front gap of just 2.5 mm means that all four motion technologies can be combined as desired. In other words, handle-less designs can now be implemented in all living areas.
Extensive surfaces, straight-cut designs and handle-less fronts – these are the latest furniture trends. And … [READ MORE]