20 pieces glass door buffers made of soft plastic, surface: transparent, 9069820
Drill buffer made of soft plastic for pressing in for glass doors, kitchen cabinets, furniture, drawers, furniture doors and much more.
The furniture buffer 9069820 can be mounted securely and firmly on furniture or door by drilling into it.
The shock absorber with good elasticity reduces noise when closing doors, prevents popping and shocking, protects glass doors from damage.
Due to their transparency, the door hinge dampers are hardly noticeable 9069820 on the furniture. The door bumpers match any color style without spoiling the interior.
The 9069820 furniture buffers are suitable for holes with a diameter of Φ4.5 mm (11/64″)
The high-quality glass door buffers 9069820 are perfect for, among other things:
- Bedroom furniture
- Living room furniture
- Glass door
- Kitchen cabinets
- Furniture door
- Peso: 0.19 g
- Size: 9 mm (0.4″)
- For drilling in
- To press in
- High brand quality from UMAXO®
- In preparation for the installation of the glass door buffer, a drill hole with a drilling diameter of Φ4.5 mm (11/64″) and a drilling depth of 10 mm (25/64″) must be pre-drilled at the desired location
- Subsequently, the glass door buffer is pressed into the borehole by hand.
- The glass door buffer has a hole in the middle with a diameter of 2 mm (5/64″)
- Through this hole, the drill buffer can be pressed in easily and carefully with a pin (for further details see
- Glass door buffer diameter: Φ4.8 mm (3/16″)
- Length: 10 mm (25/64″)
- Head diameter: Φ9 mm (23/64″)
For further dimensions and details
see technical drawing
- The high-quality glass door buffers 9069820 are made of soft plastic (plastic)
Included in delivery:
- 20 pieces glass door buffers 9069820 made of soft plastic, transparent
Manufacturer’s part numbers:
- Product identification number: 9069820
- EAN number: 8432393124407