20 pieces door hinge buffers made of sturdy plastic, surface: white, 9017415
Plastic drill buffer for pushing in for kitchen cabinets, furniture, drawers, furniture doors and much more.
The furniture buffer 9017415 can be mounted securely and firmly on furniture or door by drilling.
The stop absorber with good elasticity reduces noise when closing doors, prevents pops and bumps, protects pieces of furniture from damage.
Due to their transparency, the door hinge dampers 9017415 hardly noticeable on the furniture. The door bumpers match any color style without spoiling the interior.
The 9017415 furniture buffers have a thickness of 1.5 mm (1/16″) and are suitable for holes with a diameter of Φ6 mm (15/64″)
The high-quality door hinge buffers 9017415 are perfect for, among other things:
- Bedroom furniture
- Living room furniture
- Kitchen cabinets
- Furniture door
- Peso: 0.19 g
- Size: 8 mm (0.4″)
- For drilling in
- To press in
- Slightly elastic
- High brand quality from UMAXO®
- In preparation for the installation of the door hinge buffer, a drill hole with a drilling diameter of Φ6 mm (15/64″) and a drilling depth of 7.5 mm (19/64″) must be pre-drilled at the desired location
- Subsequently, the door stop buffer is pressed into the borehole by hand. If necessary, the drill buffer can be hammered in easily and carefully with a hammer (for further details see
- Diameter of the door hinge buffer: Φ6 mm (15/64″)
- Length: 7 mm (9/32″)
- Head diameter: Φ8 mm (5/16″)
- Thickness: 1/16″ (1.5 mm)
For further dimensions and details
see technical drawing
- The high-quality door hinge buffers 9017415 are made of sturdy plastic
Included in delivery:
- 20 door hinged bumpers 9017415 made of sturdy plastic, white
Manufacturer’s part numbers:
- Product identification number: 9017415
- EAN number: 8432393124056