High-quality inlet handle shell made of solid zinc alloy with integrated fold-out stop buffer, surface: chrome-plated, HH-P135CR
Inlet handle HH-P135CR with bumper stop for sliding door.
The high-quality inlet handle shells HH-P135CR have an integrated fold-out door stopper. This stop buffer can prevent the door from smashing against the body wall.
In addition, the doorstop can protect hands and fingers from getting trapped, as it prevents the handle shell from retracting behind the body wall.
The stop buffer can be folded back in to open the door completely.
The inlet handle shell HH-P135CR can be installed for doors with a thickness of 30 – 50 mm. When mounted on doors with a thickness of 40 – 50 mm, it is necessary to use longer screws (not included).
The HH-P135CR inlet handle is a perfect fit for, among other things:
- Sliding door
- Weight: 290 g
- Size: 135 mm (5.4″)
- Elaborately processed
- High brand quality from Sugatsune / LAMP®.
- The fastening is done with the help of the screws included in the scope of delivery (countersunk screw M4 x 25)
- For mounting, a cutout must be made in the front with a length of 125.5 mm (4-15/16″) and a width of 30.5 mm (1-13/64″)
- When used with a counter plate, the distance marked with (※) on the technical drawing must be increased to 7 mm (for further details see
For further dimensions and details
see technical drawing
- Inlet cup handle length: 135 mm (5-5/16″)
- Width: 40 mm (1-37/64″)
- Grip area size: 2-3/4″ (70 mm) x 1-1/32″ (26 mm)
- Grip area depth: 20 mm (25/32″)
- The high-quality inlet handle cups HH-P135CR are made of zinc alloy (ZDC)
Included in delivery:
- 1 piece inlet handle shell HH-P135CR made of solid zinc alloy, chrome-plated
- 2 pcs countersunk screw M4 x 25 made of steel
Manufacturer’s part numbers:
- Item identification number: 100-010-097
- Item number: HH-P135CR
- EAN number: 4510932010429
Manufacturer: Sugatsune / LAMP® (Japan)